Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Want to be considered for my popular Spotify playlists? Submit your BEST song here!

As an independent artist, the journey to get playlist curators to listen to my music, let alone add my songs to their playlists, was difficult.  It's with this in mind that I decided to start my own playlists to feature new music I released.  BUT I also enjoyed listening to music from other indie artists like me struggling to get their songs heard.  At first, I didn't know how to accomplish this but where there's a will, there's a way.  After a long search, I found the site SOUNDPLATE.com and decided to join the ranks of playlist curators and create my own playlists.  There are 3 playlists I created, each with over 6, 000 followers: GrindnShine (hip-hop, R&B, urban), GrindnShine Vol 2 (EDM, pop, indie rock), and Slow Ya Roll (slow to mid-tempo R&B, pop, island/reggae jams, acoustic).  Search my playlists by clicking on the link below.  Submit your best track, ONE SONG only!  Good luck!

ATTENTION indie artists! Submit your BEST track here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tis the season! Save $$$ and eat healthy with these great holiday gift ideas!

Not sure what to get your loved ones for the holiday season?  Or perhaps a gift for yourself?  What better gifts to give than these kitc...