Thursday, August 8, 2019

Coming soon, my new single with Breana Marin!


I'm very excited to announce that BREANA MARIN will be singing the hook for my next single.  You may not know her by name but I'm sure you know of some of the multi-platinum artists and producer she's worked with, including Keyshia Cole, Brandy, Fifth Harmony, and producer Rodney "Dark Child" Jenkins. Breana has such an incredible, soulful voice that has been described as "velvety smooth vocals influenced heavily by Sade."  I couldn't agree more!  I don't want to give you the name of the next single just yet, but I do want to let you know it will have an EDM-hiphop vibe that I'm sure you're going to love!

Here's a link to a YouTube video Breana made to describe her process when writing and recording  hooks for songs:

https://youtu.be/a6UYOzpUqW8

If you're an independent artist and want to collaborate with Breana Marin, be sure to connect with her on her official site https://breanamarin.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tis the season! Save $$$ and eat healthy with these great holiday gift ideas!

Not sure what to get your loved ones for the holiday season?  Or perhaps a gift for yourself?  What better gifts to give than these kitc...