Saturday, August 17, 2019

Time to put your $$$ to work! And WIN! Don't miss out, there's still time...


Most of us work a 9-to-5, 40-hr job.  Possibly some overtime so we can afford those little extras.  Or maybe you put in your 25-30-35 years, retired and are on a fixed income.  Where does all the money go??  House or rent payment, car payment, maybe go out to dinner or a movie once in a while.  But one things for sure, we all have lots of BILLS with little to nothing left over!  Believe me, I've searched long and hard for legitimate ways to make more money, and most times nothing ever panned out.  Until about a year ago.  I decided to put my degree in Business Economics to work, which I had pretty much abandoned for years.

First place I looked was in the precious metals market. Precious metals include gold, silver, platinum, you get the picture.  Why?  Precious metals are, for the most part, recession proof and a tangible asset, something you can touch unlike stocks.  Now if you have the means, gold is a great bet!  As of today 8-17-19, gold is trading at $1513/oz.  At a minimum, gold continues to hold it's value, and some investors are saying that it may go as high as $40,000/oz due to market changes, https://www.fxstreet.com/analysis/its-time-to-get-serious-about-silver-201908141424
If you don't have $1500+ to spend, which most of us don't, do you have an extra $17 to spare?  That's what silver is currently trading at...actually, it's trading at $17.13/oz as of today...and is positioned to grow leaps and bounds (see the above link to It's Time To Get Serious About Silver).  FYI I transferred my County retirement account about a year ago to a silver IRA (individual retirement account) when silver was at $15/oz.  The County investment wasn't doing me any good growing at a mere 1% ROR (rate of return).  I could do better putting my money in a savings account at the bank, etc.  However, I decided to look elsewhere and found the precious metals market.  And some market experts are saying silver could go as high as $100/oz, and according to the above article silver could go even higher ($175-250/oz).

Why silver??  I know is hasn't grown much since I made the transfer, but it WILL!  Again, I refer you to the above link for a detailed explanation.  But the short of it is, silver mining is declining worldwide, yet silver demand is growing in a major way!  I'm sure you learned something about the law of supply and demand in high school, the law of demand says "the quantity of a good demanded falls as the price rises."  Two examples of what's happening with silver demand.  As of 2020, all new homes in California will require solar panels, of which silver is a main component.  Second, China is the world's largest market for solar energy and they are not slowing down anytime soon https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_power_in_China Those are just two examples, I encourage you to search on your own to find out more about the growth potential for silver, and how you can make some serious money with silver.

Bottom line, do your research but I highly recommend you buy silver NOW before you miss out.  Make sure you buy silver from a legitimate source.  I say this because you want to make sure the silver you are buying is pure silver, not a mix of silver and other metals. I bought my silver from Lear Capital but there are other places you can buy from as well.

Good luck!  I'll post other financial opportunities for you to review and possibly invest in later on...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tis the season! Save $$$ and eat healthy with these great holiday gift ideas!

Not sure what to get your loved ones for the holiday season?  Or perhaps a gift for yourself?  What better gifts to give than these kitc...